Dr Syed Hidayathulla
26 years Experience
· MBBS from Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
· P.L.A.B test From General medical Council, London, UK
· MRCGP from Royal College OF General Practitioners, London, UK.
· Passed MBBS with distinction in one subject
· Paper presentation - "Failure of metal backed patella in Total knee replacement". Bradford Royal Infirmary, Bradford, UK.
· Paper presentation - "A study of Knee Arthroscopy under local anaesthesia". Airedale General Hospital, Steeton, UK.
· Worked as Surgical Resident at Mallya Hospital for 1.5 yrs
· Worked from Junior Doctor to Consultant Family Physician & cosmetologist at different NHS hospitals, UK, for last 20yrs.
· Currently working as Consultant cosmetologist & Family Physician at Primecare Hospital, Bangalore.
· Well trained in dealing with all types of cases in Primary Care including emergencies.
· Well trained in all types of Cosmetology / Dermatology problems & procedures, including excision of moles, lipomas, sebaceous cysts, skin tags, warts, corns etc.
Specialist in performing Circumcisions using Plastibell technique.