Dr. Aparna Bhat P.S
General Surgery & Plastic Surgery
· M.B.B.S - Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar
· M.S (GENERAL SURGERY) - J.S.S.Medical College, Mysore
· MCh (PLASTIC SURGERY) - MUHS, Nasik, Maharashtra
· Special prize, gold medal obtained in Ophthalmology.
· Assistant Professor in General Surgery at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore from June 2007 till April 2008.
· Superspeciality Medical Officer in Navimumbai Municipal Corporation Hospital (NMMCH), Vashi.
· Consultant Plastic surgeon at BGS GLOBAL Hospital, Kengeri.
· Currently co-partner of “Srishti Superspeciality Clinic” in Banaswadi and Visiting consultant at Specialist Hospital Kalyannagar, Apollo clinic Fraser town, Chris Hospital Hennur and Columbia Asia Hospital Whitefield.
· Manage a range of maxillofacial, cosmetic, trauma, microvascular and burns cases.
Manage the Plastic surgery unit with a case load of a spectrum of cleft, burns, maxillofacial trauma, reconstructive and aesthetic cases