Dr. Sweata Basnett
· B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) from Ramaiah College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore, Karnataka, India in 2010.
· M.P.T (Master of Physiotherapy) in Orthopaedics and Sports from Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok, Sikkim, India in 2013.
· Certified in Cyriax Manual Therapy, Ante-Natal, and Post-Natal Therapy.
· Journal Publication - "A study on the relationship between anxiety and playing positions on Indian Football Players" - Journal of IMAR; OCT-2013; Vol 2 (11-17)
· Certificate / Licence to practice for Texas state in the United States of America; obtained after clearing National Physical Therapy Exam of the USA
· Worked as Sports Physiotherapist in Manipal Hospital Sports Department; HAL Old Airport Road, Bangalore, Karnataka from Feb 2014 - July 2015.
· Worked as Chief Exercise Advisor for the development EndoRush Exercise App with Isogenii Health Care Private Limited, Bangalore from August 2015 - July 2016.
· Worked as subject matter expert for Nightingales Home Health Care Services from August 2016 - Sept 2017.
· Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic rehabilitation and pre-rehabilitation.
· Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation.
· Chronic pain management.
· Sports injury prevention and Injury management.
· Geriatric rehabilitation.
· Prenatal and Postnatal therapy.
· Mobilisation and Manipulation (Cyriax) therapy.
· Strength training and conditioning including but not limited to David equipment; Vo2 Max
· assessment and rehabilitation, VibroGym, Primus RS (BTE Technology), gait analysis, customized
· Home Exercise Prescription.
· Cardiothoracic therapy and rehabilitation.
Posture correction; ergonomic and lifestyle modification advice